Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

what phone breaks down on the first night haha jk, but really i hope this ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dawgs0916 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Completely new...:(

Advertisement

what phone breaks down on the first night

haha jk, but really i hope this all works out because i was really looking forward to seeing how much it could do

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

if you had not plugged it in to the desktop manager it would not have gone south!

So in two months when you found this out and most of us have forgotten about this then what? better now!
    I gotta crash, check in tomorrow!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

ok i did everything you told me, it went through a long drawn out update type of thing, and now its on the "wait for device initialization" phase of it and its doing the hour glass thing so i hope this is the last time it does it or i dont know what else to do.....please let me know if this sounds like its a problem

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs0916
    ok i did everything you told me, it went through a long drawn out update type of thing, and now its on the "wait for device initialization" phase of it and its doing the hour glass thing so i hope this is the last time it does it or i dont know what else to do.....please let me know if this sounds like its a problem
    the whole upgrade and reinitialization process takes 20-50 min on average depending how many applications you have, it shoulds like it should work fine after this.

hey everyone, my BB is working just great now, thanks a million, and a special thanks to kayos who really saved my life. now does anyone know where to find a 2GB memory card for less than 90 bucks?!!!!

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

$90 seems really high...dunno where you are but I picked mine up at the local Fry's for $20. Try newegg?

BTW: glad to hear your back up and running again.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Try amazon, buy.com, newegg, and many other online retailer as they are usually in the $20 range. Besty Buy, CompUSSR, and Office Depot all had them listed in the $25-30 range in Sundays ads of the paper in my area this last weekend (which should be pretty standard across the country, they try to keep it that way, with the exception of certain states that have price fixing laws). Right now is a good time to shop as places are running July 4th sales.

Jay120 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lol im also kind of new and i want to know how do i put Themes onto my blackberry .. like pictures from my desktop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234