I have a phone addiction and I probably tested or owed almost everyone out there. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

compared to WM5

Advertisement

I have a phone addiction and I probably tested or owed almost everyone out there. The most reliable so far is my blackberry. Despite the few minor problems here and there I think the pearl is about the best I seen yet.all the features I wanted in a small stylish design. There is always room for improvement but lets face it, it's no where near what WM5 has to go through. Dang my Windows PC keeps freezing

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

Re: compared to WM5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yeah, its not just opinion, but fact, that Blackberry is the most stable and reliable OS in the smartphone game. I love it and would never go back to Palm(although it was very good...not great though like BB) or switch to WM seeing as I have heard such horror stories about Windows. Viva la BlackBerry!!

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades
    I have a phone addiction and I probably tested or owed almost everyone out there. The most reliable so far is my blackberry. Despite the few minor problems here and there I think the pearl is about the best I seen yet.all the features I wanted in a small stylish design. There is always room for improvement but lets face it, it's no where near what WM5 has to go through. Dang my Windows PC keeps freezing
    Windows Mobile 5 is TANKING because of the bloated dog that it is, Windows ME in disguise.

PDA's sales are in a tailspin. MS bloatware contributed to the PDA's decline.

And have a nice day.

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~PDA sales on the whole may be on a downward trend, but BB sales are up, revenue is up, forecasts are up, and the RIM stock(rimm) is up. And I see it continuing.

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6

Having just switched from a WM5 deice to the Pearl, I have to ask myself why I didn't get a BB sooner.

stormyone no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by docholliday
    Having just switched from a WM5 deice to the Pearl, I have to ask myself why I didn't get a BB sooner.
    yeah thats the question I asked myself too... and I can't see not owning a BB for the duration of my life.... I am not ever going back to a basic cell phone..... ever....

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional

well it depends what Carrier you are using. The problem that freezes the WM5 is you have to make sure that you close all the windows you opened, inwhich is a pain in a but. the 700wx was is very impressive, but for simplicity the BB 71xx and 87xx series will do you just fine

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6

I have used T-Mobile for almost four years, and they've been the carrier for all my data devices (two Sidekicks, an MDA, and my Pearl). Even with SBP Pocket Plus on my MDA (WM5), which allowed the close button to really close a programme.window, the BB OS is much quicker, seems more streamlined, and (IMHO) functions better. I might not be able to edit Excel and Word files on my Pearl, but it really does its job well.