I am looking at the seido cradles, and I wanted to get some feedback from ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

Comment on Seido Cradles, anyone use them??

Advertisement

I am looking at the seido cradles, and I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who might be using them right now. I am tossed up between the

charger only cradle (http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=599) and the

Charger and Sync Cradle (http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=477)

My thoughts are that the charger/sync cradles does not look all that form fitting, and I don't want my balckberry just resting in a space designed to fit something much larger. I want something that will firmly hold it in place. Anyone have either of these? Comments? Recommendations?

Any thoughts are totally appreciated......

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

Re: Comment on Seido Cradles, anyone use them??

ordered up the regular charger cradle - the other one did not look all that form fitting and it would bug me. I will let you know how it turns out.....

proanim8r no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E693F2

I have the charger only cradle and I like it. I don't need to sync when I charge at night.

teleberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F8AB7F

Thank you all. I knew those contact points on the back of the phone had a purpose, but couldn't find a referance to them until I stumbled on this link. Much better to have a cradle than plug/unplug tha darn miniUSB all the time.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I am seriously considering the charger only option. I am having to put my BB down while charging it and already have a scratch on the screen because of this. I thought about the sync cradle but I don't sync that much.