Oh great guru's...I apologize in advance if I wasn't allowed to do a second request ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

siver no está en línea Stack level 3

Colour Your Trackball - 2nd request

Advertisement

Oh great guru's...I apologize in advance if I wasn't allowed to do a second request for answers. I would just like to see this program work and you are the ones to help me figure it out.

I just purchased the above program (several days ago) and installed it onto my 8100. The icon shows up on the menu, but nothing happens when I click on it. I can't bring up options or anything. I have uninstalled and re-installed - to no avail. Frustration beyond belief... any suggestions?? Have done several battery pulls too. BTW, also purchased another program, "Pocket Day" and it installed with no problem. Was able to register it and everything. Works beautifully, but the cheaper of the two programs - I'm pulling my hair out.
    I contacted the software developer and even after a full explanation, they sent me a response saying "did you experience any errors?" I already answered that question (there weren't any errors) and they haven't bothered responding yet. I just figure they are blowing me off. There must be a simple solution, so here I am...

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Colour Your Trackball - 2nd request

sorry, no help here except to try ColorPearl (free with option to donate) and see if that works...

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

OTA colorpearl {optional freebie} downloaded no trouble>Can,t comment on PC downloads as I have never done one.for unbelievers www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software .No credits to me for this post.
    Last edited by seabirdone; 07-05-2007 at 05:32 PM.

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

I also have colorpearl and it works perfect!

I also like the fact that you access it from the options menu instead of putting another icon on my device!

Okay guys...forget that other piece of crap (the one you have to purchase) and instead go with ColorPearl - it works beautifully and a little donation is all it takes...I am so happy this works, especially after all the problems I had with Colour My Pearl. Even the software developer couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work on my 8100. Not that they did anything to try and diagnose the issue - just told me to ask for my money back. They were polite, but their responses were very few.
    If it wasn't for one person in particular on this Forum Board, I would have chucked the 8100 out the window.
    shadow63 is absolutely amazing and without her guidance and patience, I was seriously ready to lose it.
    Thank you all for everything - all comments and assistance and special kudo's to shadow63. You are the best!

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Thank you for your most kind words . I was glad to help out and I made a new friend

Smile Re: Colour Your Trackball - 2nd request

Quote Originally Posted by shadow63
    Thank you for your most kind words . I was glad to help out and I made a new friend
    You definitely made a new friend - besides, I've never had a "red-neck" friend before - I learned a lot and am hoping you will continue being my mentor with respect to software installation and guidance.

All the words typed were the truth, so I thank you again...one more thing - I noticed that you are one stack level higher than I am. Does that mean you are more stacked than I - IOW, you have bigger you know whats?

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Quote Originally Posted by siver
    ...one more thing - I noticed that you are one stack level higher than I am. Does that mean you are more stacked than I - IOW, you have bigger you know whats?

OH crap my sides are hurting rotflol, oh crap i can't stop laughing, good one

Quote Originally Posted by shadow63
    OH crap my sides are hurting rotflol, oh crap i can't stop laughing, good one
    I thought that truly was one of my better ones...glad you enjoyed! See? Even a red-neck can enjoy some Canuck humour...