Oh great guru's... I just purchased the above program and installed it onto my 8100. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

siver no está en línea Stack level 3

Colour Your Trackball

Advertisement

Oh great guru's...

I just purchased the above program and installed it onto my 8100. The icon shows up on the menu, but nothing happens when I click on it. I can't bring up options or anything. I have uninstalled and re-installed - to no avail. Frustration beyond belief... any suggestions?? Have done several battery pulls too. BTW, also purchased another program, "Pocket Day" and it installed with no problem. Was able to register it and everything. Works beautifully, but the cheaper of the two programs - I'm pulling my hair out.

smomus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248B113c

Re: Colour Your Trackball

I do not know the programs you are referring to but try this color pearl instead. I use it on mine and i know that a lot of other folk on here do too.... good luck

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lor_pearl.html

siver no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Colour Your Trackball

Thanks for ther response, but since I've already paid for this program, I'd like to get it working, if at all possible. If, in the end, I still can't get it working, will definitely go for your suggested program...