Since upgrading my pearl to 4.5, I have really missed being able to use ColorPearl. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jodiiii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22C9BCFE

ColorLight?

Advertisement

Since upgrading my pearl to 4.5, I have really missed being able to use ColorPearl. So, I went looking for a program that would work with 4.5...and came across ColorLight. Now, it only works for me if I have it on "disco"..which makes the trackball flash different colors. But, I only have the trial downloaded..not sure if it would be different with the full version. Is anyone else using this program?

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodiiii View Post
    Since upgrading my pearl to 4.5, I have really missed being able to use ColorPearl. So, I went looking for a program that would work with 4.5...and came across ColorLight. Now, it only works for me if I have it on "disco"..which makes the trackball flash different colors. But, I only have the trial downloaded..not sure if it would be different with the full version. Is anyone else using this program?
    Thanks for the above info. Guess I'm wondering why they just can't come out with a version of ColorPearl that works with 4.5 OS?

Jodiiii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22C9BCFE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stem View Post
    Thanks for the above info. Guess I'm wondering why they just can't come out with a version of ColorPearl that works with 4.5 OS?
    Wondering the same...that would be nice..

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Yes!! Hopefully the developer can tweak ColorPearl to work on 4.5, So many people love ColorPearl that it actually makes some not want to upgrade because of the simple fact of losing it. I for one really miss it, and would actually pay some $$ for it (if I had to)..it's the best little app to have for anyone with an 8100

speakerboxx123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Won't happen, from what I have read (for the 8110) the 8100 is the only pearl with different colored lights for the trackball.
    ~via bb(wap.pinstack.com)~

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Uh, We know that speaker Lol

We're talking about the 8100 (only), as ColorPearl currently does NOT work when running 4.5 OS, we're all hoping/praying that the developer comes out with an updated version for all us with 8100's (running 4.5)