I have color pearl on my phone and I love it! But when I turn ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Question Color pearl not enabled

Advertisement

I have color pearl on my phone and I love it! But when I turn the function on my blackberry to have my track ball light up when someone calls, the track ball turn white after the call is over! Its like the color pearl gets disabled or something! anyone help?

When I say turn on the function on my blackberry to have my track ball light up when someone calls I mean the ringtone lighting function found in Phone app>options>general option> Ringtone Lighting

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Color pearl not enabled

I know what you mean!!

kris ketchum no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Color pearl not enabled

Thanks for the hello, and the trust system is really good, no one should get something that precious that hasn't been earned I think adults on down have lost this quality to a large part. Can you tell me how to download the color trackball that changes color like the old revolving aluminum christmas trees? I also am ignorant on how to download themes, answer tones, and have only successfully downloaded a few tunes off of itunes. Basically I wouldn't know an MP3 if I saw one, my son gave me an MP4 and I am at a loss of what to do with it, on the other hand if any people in this area get in legal or wonder if something is okay or against the law I will help no questions asked. and thanks for welcoming me. it's my first online conversation with someone i don't know, and my six sense tells me you're trustworth and good ( i'm half Sioux and can feel and see things most people can't) anyway I can feel your energy and it is good, say heh to your brother and I think I see a kid of yours very young, none of my business it's just not something I can turn off, PS yours G'ma thought and thinks you walk on water.
    Kris (Blue Thunder)

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

Werd!

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

I agree Capdot lol
    Kris Ketchum What Can I Help you with?

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Which color pearl program are you using? I had that problem with one of them, then just decided to buy the one that was $4.95. Problem solved! Perfect app.
    /~*brooke

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    I have color pearl on my phone and I love it! But when I turn the function on my blackberry to have my track ball light up when someone calls, the track ball turn white after the call is over! Its like the color pearl gets disabled or something! anyone help?

When I say turn on the function on my blackberry to have my track ball light up when someone calls I mean the ringtone lighting function found in Phone app>options>general option> Ringtone Lighting

yeah that has happened to me just a few times i've noticed if i was trying to play music browse the web and whatever the case may be and then some one called it would do that. what i would do is either un install it and re install it or turn it off and turn it back on. like i've said i've had the program for a couple of months and it's only happened a couple of times
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Quote Originally Posted by kris ketchum View Post
    Thanks for the hello, and the trust system is really good, no one should get something that precious that hasn't been earned I think adults on down have lost this quality to a large part. Can you tell me how to download the color trackball that changes color like the old revolving aluminum christmas trees? I also am ignorant on how to download themes, answer tones, and have only successfully downloaded a few tunes off of itunes. Basically I wouldn't know an MP3 if I saw one, my son gave me an MP4 and I am at a loss of what to do with it, on the other hand if any people in this area get in legal or wonder if something is okay or against the law I will help no questions asked. and thanks for welcoming me. it's my first online conversation with someone i don't know, and my six sense tells me you're trustworth and good ( i'm half Sioux and can feel and see things most people can't) anyway I can feel your energy and it is good, say heh to your brother and I think I see a kid of yours very young, none of my business it's just not something I can turn off, PS yours G'ma thought and thinks you walk on water.
    Kris (Blue Thunder)

well here are a few color pearl programs, and if you have any other questions let me know but here's on ethat is a three day trial and if you like it then you can buy it, i think this is the one that brooke was talking about its called

pimp my pearl<---you can make your track ball do a unch of crazy things
    http://mobireport.com/pmp/demo.jad

you just access this link from your blackberry browser and let the good times roll

the next program is my personal favorite it's called color pearl<---just basic makes your tackball set colors it doesn't do anything fancy like pulsate different colors or make your phone look like you are at a rave, lol
    http://www.geekandproud.net/blackber...colorpearl.jad

the last one isn't one that i use often some people has had good luck while others not any luck at all its called xcolorevent

http://wap.x-berrysoft.com/ota/xcolorevent.jad

hope this helps
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by brooke03 View Post
    Which color pearl program are you using? I had that problem with one of them, then just decided to buy the one that was $4.95. Problem solved! Perfect app.
    Which color pearl program do you have to pay for? Can you link it. I've had problems with ColorPearl and may consider paying if it's worth it.