I downloaded color pearl and i want it to be blue but the blue on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

motocross1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Color Pearl Help

Advertisement

I downloaded color pearl and i want it to be blue but the blue on it is a light light blue..i was wondering how to make it a dark blue like other peoples..i've tried the 000099
    [FONT=Verdana]Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV[/FONT]

Can Anyone Help?
    [FONT=Verdana]Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV[/FONT]

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    It looks dark when your backlight is off, and then lighter if your backlight is on.

I don't think you can make it darker than it would be if you chose the default blue.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

BiggieMack25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is your backlight to your keypad on at the same time? If it is then your blue will look light blue. I'm not sure if you can shut down the keypad backlight but my backlight turns off when I'm in an area with a lot of lighting.....
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

well my freinds and bosses blue is always a dark dark blue and mine is mostly a white blue

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by motocross1 View Post
    well my freinds and bosses blue is always a dark dark blue and mine is mostly a white blue
    Maybe their trackball is extra dirty? In that case you should be glad yours is lighter lol .

Confucius say "Dirty minds create dirty blackberries..."
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

well how come all the other colors are dark and stuff and blue isnt it makes me mad..

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by motocross1 View Post
    well how come all the other colors are dark and stuff and blue isnt it makes me mad..
    Tell me about it. I use green and its not dark all the time either. Maybe if the trackball itself was a bit darker in color, but still somewhat transparent, it would come out darker.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Well, the light from the Keypad causes the dimness in all the colors, but I think it's just the blue LED itself, I use ColorPearl's stock "White" color (due to 4.5 non-compatibility), and it makes every color light up, and when I put my phone up against my face (to talk), the only colors reflecting are Red & Green, I can barely see the blue, I don't think it's as powerful as the others.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i get a nice dark blue. Maybe the led is bad?