No matter what color i pick for my trackball it fades to a lighter color ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

T0ne1212 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Color Pearl ?

Advertisement

No matter what color i pick for my trackball it fades to a lighter color of what ever i pick.. EX i chose red.. it almsot turns pink.. =/ If i pick green it turns very light green almost like seafoam green.. is it my phone or are others doing the same? Any solutions? Thanx

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Color Pearl ?

Which color pearl program are you using?
    /~*brooke

T0ne1212 no está en línea Stack level 2

Color pearl 0.2 by Alan Penner

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Ahh I don't know about that one... I use Color My Trackball and it dims sometimes, but only when charging and such...
    /~*brooke

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

It's washed out because of the white LED that is actually suppose to light the trackball when the ambient light isn't sufficient. There is no way to stop that. It will kick in when the light levels are low and when it's bright out it won't have to.

It's actually a nice little feature to the pearl. It saves on you battery life. Anyways. One work around is to stick a tiny little piece of electrical tape on the white LED. That's the only way.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

try turning off your automatic backlight. when my backlight is set to auto (dims in darkness, brightens in the sun) the trackball lightens/darkens. play around with the brightness settings and see what you get. dont forget to SAVE for the effect to show up.

edit: whoops, i'm sure red knows more than me about this... go with his plan...
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID
    STACK

I'm pretty sure playing around with those settings won't help. The LEDs that light up the keyboard and trackball will just light up no matter what you do. Sorry

PIN/ID
    OICU812

after reading your post, i edited mine...
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID
    STACK

no worries synik

PIN/ID
    OICU812

it's how we learn right? love the stacks.

nick1000rr no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello, Im trying to find a software for my blackberry maybe you guys have it or can help me find it, I want my service indicator to blink different colors (besides the colors that are default) like the color pearl does but for the service indicator.