Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hey johnbb check your corprate email also why pay 29.99 plus 4.99 for 200 text ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

neomazer19 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Cingular workers help please!

Advertisement

hey johnbb check your corprate email also why pay 29.99 plus 4.99 for 200 text when 39.99 is unlimeted text to any company any provider now !!!!!!!!!!!
    and if you dont want commission at work tell me what store you work at cuz you shouldnt be working with us thats how you get paided you can be honest and still make money dont lie to this kid to try to make money and say you dont want commision !!!!!!!!

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by neomazer19
    Hello im sort of new here couple months but im a data rep for cingular
    yesterday it was changed from internet and 1000 text to unlt text " to any company " and email for same 39.99 price just email me you number and account holders name and i can change it.... and no you can not have 29.99 internet and 200 text sorry
    neomazer19@msn.com
    ^^ spam bait lol

camiiseta no está en línea Stack level 2

hey johnbb check your corprate email also why pay 29.99 plus 4.99 for 200 text when 39.99 is unlimeted text to any company any provider now !!!!!!!!!!!
    and if you dont want commission at work tell me what store you work at cuz you shouldnt be working with us thats how you get paided you can be honest and still make money dont lie to this kid to try to make money and say you dont want commision !!!!!!!!
    "How you get paided?" I really hope you're not a manager at a Cingular store. You sound like you're 13.

johnbb no está en línea Stack level 2

ok....i would normally ignore this...but i dont want anyone to be misinformed.....and this will be the last of it....

please...if anyone wants information contact there local corporate location.

for 29.99 you get unlimited access to the blackberry browser, and personal email..
    for 39.99 you get all of the above and 4mb of enterprise server use
    for 44.99 you get unlimited browser use, personal email use, and unlimited enterprise server use.

text can be added to those as follows...
    4.99 for 200
    9.99 for 1500(previously 1000)
    or 19.99 for unlimited....

the absolute only data plan that is 39.99 and includes unlimited text would be a smartphone connect plan for 19.99 plus 19.99 for the unlimited text...however...even though the pearl is technically a smartphone it will not access any of the browser or email features when enabled with anything but one of the previously mentioned plans. the smartphone connect plans are intended for phones with PDA functions which lack full qwerty keyboard.....example would be the 2125 or the 3125 by HTC

im done now....its just really irks me that people lurk around and provide incorrect informaiton to cutomers. it makes my job much much much more difficult when they come into the store explaining that they "read on a website that for 40 bucks they can get unlimited internet and text"

exilio no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for info guys ... however the Cingular site says $34.99 for BB Personal ... ???

johnbb no está en línea Stack level 2

Def 29.99 due blackberry personal....feel free to email me....johnmulhollen@anchlonsl.net....or just give 611 a call....they can clear it up for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12