Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have the $39.99 data plan with Unlimited browsing and 1000 text, and whatever else ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

horizoncrj no está en línea Stack level 2

Cingular workers help please!

Advertisement

I have the $39.99 data plan with Unlimited browsing and 1000 text, and whatever else is mixed in there.

I was wondering if I could go down to the $29.99 Unlimited browser plan and get the $4.99 message starter. If so, how do I go about this? Thanks.

Everyone here is so helpful on this website for a moron like myself.

Re: Cingular workers help please!

Also, I forgot to ask, what's the difference between a Media bundle and what I have now?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

ok..i don't work for cingular, but yes, you can downgrade your text plan - especially if you aren't using it

as for your second question, you kind of have a media bundle now...with unlimited bb data and a txt plan...but thier media bundle is meant to be for regular phones (like media net)

Smokem no está en línea Stack level 2

From what Cingular told me today you get unlimited: PTT, Internet,Messaging, included in that 39,99.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you want to downgrade you can do it online in most cases. The only time you can't do it online is if you're on a family plan, then you need to go into the store

How much sms do you use in comparison to data like iming or BB messenger? Basically is it going to cost you more a month in useage fees then the $5 you're saving by downheading....

Well, I don't use the push to talk and I don't IM or use BB Messenger. I just use the internet, check and send e-mails, and send text, but not nearly 1,000. So i'm trying to save a little money by eliminating things I don't need.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

the downgraded media plan only gives you 200 texts, is that enough for you?

DruMMinStUd no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Smokem
    From what Cingular told me today you get unlimited: PTT, Internet,Messaging, included in that 39,99.
    Negatory...unless you have some special pricing, that's incorrect. For BB, for $39.99 you get unlimited data and 1000 messages. Since Saturday, they have upped it to 1500 messages. PTT is an additional $8.99 for a single line.

If you want to downgrade, PM me and I'll help you out.

You commision based Cingular employees are funny. I'm still thinking about it but i'll let you know.

neomazer19 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: Cingular workers help please!

Hello im sort of new here couple months but im a data rep for cingular
    yesterday it was changed from internet and 1000 text to unlt text " to any company " and email for same 39.99 price just email me you number and account holders name and i can change it.... and no you can not have 29.99 internet and 200 text sorry
    neomazer19@msn.com

camiiseta no está en línea Stack level 2

Just dial 611 on your handset and it'll connect you with Cingular. Tell them to remove your current data plan and switch it to the BLACKBERRY PERSONAL for $29.99. (Unlimited Web browsing) And if there is any texting plan on there, you would like to downgrade to the $4.99 message starter.

And oh, I sell Cingular and have the $29.99 plan and it works great.

johnbb no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by neomazer19
    Hello im sort of new here couple months but im a data rep for cingular
    yesterday it was changed from internet and 1000 text to unlt text " to any company " and email for same 39.99 price just email me you number and account holders name and i can change it.... and no you can not have 29.99 internet and 200 text sorry
    neomazer19@msn.com
    i dont want any commission off of you strangers......but obviously these guys do....the blackberry has a different connect plan than the PDA connect....assuming you dont need a seat on a blackberry enterprise server(business e-mail mostly) than you can use the blackberry personal plan (which is 29.99) and you can absolutly drop to the messaging starter(4.99 for 200 text)

if neomazer19 actually worked for a corporate portion of the company and not a dealer he/she would know that he needs much more than simply the account holders name to verify the account and change a feature. but whatever,

just to clarify..YES you can have the 29.99 and the 4.99 text package together for your phone.
    Last edited by StaceyRVC; 04-29-2007 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbb
    i dont want any commission off of you strangers......but obviously these guys do....the blackberry has a different connect plan than the PDA connect....assuming you dont need a seat on a blackberry enterprise server(business e-mail mostly) than you can use the blackberry personal plan (which is 29.99) and you can absolutly drop to the messaging starter(4.99 for 200 text)

if neomazer19 actually worked for a corporate portion of the company and not a dealer he/she would know that he needs much more than simply the account holders name to verify the account and change a feature. but whatever,

just to clarify..YES you can have the 29.99 and the 4.99 text package together for your phone.
    umm.. didn't i just say that in the above post?
    Last edited by StaceyRVC; 04-29-2007 at 09:02 PM.

johnbb no está en línea Stack level 2

yah...i was typing at the same time you were...

im just slow

Ahaha what a coincidence, I didn't notice the times. I was like, why is this guy claiming I'm after commission?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast