OK, I'm a bit ticked off right now. I have the BIS for my Pearl, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MrGolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Cingular Text Messaging Plans for Pearl

Advertisement

OK, I'm a bit ticked off right now. I have the BIS for my Pearl, and a Messaging Starter Pkg of 200 text messages. I've been going over that by about 150 messages a month. I called to get the 400 msg plan, and they won't do it because it also has the 1MB Media Net attached to it, which apparently conflicts with my BIS data plan. So basically all they'll offer me is an unlimited text msg plan for $19.99 a month, or a 200 txt msg plan for $4.99 a month. What the hell. I'm paying $110 a month for voice and unlimited data, and I can only get 200 txt msgs a month. WHAT A JOKE.

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE. Cingular SUCKS!

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: Cingular Text Messaging Plans for Pearl

I am on BIS too with Cingular and had the same 200 txt msg plan, i went to the website logged into my account and added on the unlimited M2M text messaging for 5 bucks extra a month, but the unlimited is only for cingular customers, outside the plan it dings against the 200. will that work for you?
    Michael

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

you could go to the BIS Personal Max plan - $40 /mo for unlimited BIS plus 1500 SMS/MMS messages. It's more than you need but it's the best plan in between the 200 and unlimited
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

MrGolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39
    you could go to the BIS Personal Max plan - $40 /mo for unlimited BIS plus 1500 SMS/MMS messages. It's more than you need but it's the best plan in between the 200 and unlimited
    Yeah, I didn't see this as an option online, but after I got a little mad on the phone with Cingy, the lady put me on hold for 5 minutes, then came back with this as an option. So it actually only adds $5 to my plan, since I dropped my Msg Starter Pkg and added this. Worked out nicely, but I wish Cingular made the option clearer.

Thanks all.