Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ PSI sounds like she is having so much fun....I think I'm gonna ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: cingular push to talk

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    PSI sounds like she is having so much fun....I think I'm gonna have to call Cingular n get a buddy list to use from them till my friends upgrade.LOL.

truthlikegold no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F9FC5C

It works well in 3G spreads, from my experience; otherwise the quality is lacking.
    Riley @ BLOODberry 23F9FC5C

"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained
    not by its growth, but by washing away
    from it all that is not gold."

StephOfOz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F6772D

so glad I found this thread! I thought I was wasting my money on PTT. I have a OTA theme and just assigned my PTT button on the left with the three dots and don't have a problem anymore! That's so weird though! Why would release a phone w/PTT when it doesn't work???

Daiikun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242A31A6

I've not even been able to try it yet because I don't know anyone that has it. I asked the guy at the store about it and he said that for him and his friends, it's great if you're going to have a quick convo...otherwise, don't bother.

Yet, I still want to try it...anyone want to try it with me??? I'll just set up a Pinstack friend's list on there. :-D
    Last edited by Daiikun; 06-22-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Herkgothops no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EAC128

Cingular's PTT isn' bad.. I do use it but its kinda a pointless cost.. 9.99 for unlimited PTT when you already get free mobile 2 mobile..

My rommie works for Cingular's IT dep. and said PTT will not work correctly unless it is set to the left softkey...

Any have TONS of droppe calls w/ theres?

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

nope i have no dropped calls with my ptt. although as i noted before, there is a problem with it in areas of low service, it can get a little buggy. maybe that's where you're seeing your dropped ptts?

ps - you don't have to have a ptt plan to use ptt. you can get a smaller plan for $5 that gives you something like 200 minutes, or you can do a as-use plan that's $0.05 a minute if i remember correctly. so if you only use it for like 10 minutes a month then that might be a better choice. we use it much more so we have the family ptt plan and definetly take advantage of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12