Ok, so what data plan do I need to have internet on my Pearl? I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

blufaerybeauty no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FB410D

Cingular peeps!

Advertisement

Ok, so what data plan do I need to have internet on my Pearl? I got this "BM ME NET MAIL 5MB " which is smartphone internet I guess. Is that right? I ordered it Friday and it's now Monday and I still have "Data connection refused" showing up. I've done the stuff online with email that I'm supposed to do and I've tried doing the register thing on the host routing table area. Nothing has worked. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do or do I need to call Cingular?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Cingular peeps!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You need to sign up for the unlimited personal bb plan. Bis. Its 29.99 a month

blufaerybeauty no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FB410D

hmmm, I dunno if my dad will allow that one. The smartphone internet is only 10 bucks a month, but obviously that's not gonna work I guess. Now I have to wait until tomorrow... dadgummit, LOL!

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

Should have went with Tmobile! only 19.99 and they use the cingular network!

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Quote Originally Posted by ericugs
    Should have went with Tmobile! only 19.99 and they use the cingular network!
    I thought that you would get charged for data roaming if you used any data while roaming on the Cingular network with T-Mobile.