Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm downloading the upgrade now. It is an .exe file. Does that mean I need ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hgobioff no está en línea Stack level 1

Mac/OS X

Advertisement

I'm downloading the upgrade now. It is an .exe file. Does that mean I need to borrow a windows machine to use it? My machine is a mac.

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0

Telefonica Desktop Manager and Cingular OS

Quote Originally Posted by Ralthan
    I tried the update from Cingular (I have the Cingular version). I previously used the telefonica (or whatever it is called) to update my phone. When I ran the update it says that a newer version of the desktop software is currently installed. No way to update it unless I uninstall my desktop software.

Tony
    Tony, what version of desktop manager are you runnning? I've got 4.2.0.14, which I think is the one from Telefonica that I got before doing the .67 OS upgrade. I wonder if the cingular Desktop Manager is an earlier version and if I'll run into the same problem.
    Anyone else with Desktop 4.2.0.14 successfully get the .69 update from Cingular to work?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by astroboy
    Tony, what version of desktop manager are you runnning? I've got 4.2.0.14, which I think is the one from Telefonica that I got before doing the .67 OS upgrade. I wonder if the cingular Desktop Manager is an earlier version and if I'll run into the same problem.
    Anyone else with Desktop 4.2.0.14 successfully get the .69 update from Cingular to work?
    Any 4.2 Desktop Manager will work for this upgrade, after you installed the OS onto your computer did you do a search for "vendor.xml" and delete it?

It should be located here:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by hgobioff
    I'm downloading the upgrade now. It is an .exe file. Does that mean I need to borrow a windows machine to use it? My machine is a mac.
    You need to be able to Run Desktop Manager, Im not familiar with BB's on macs but if you cant run Desktop manager you wont be able to upgrade.

cartman13 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Cingular OS 4.2.0.69 is here!

anyone with t-mobile (or other) have a boot up error saying net_rim_bb_phone_app(54) terminated due to an error?

but everything still seems to work okay. just wondering if there is a file i need to just delete.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123