I preordered the 8100 from Cingular yesterday just before noon east coast time. I got ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

Cingular Lost My Preorder for the Pearl

Advertisement

I preordered the 8100 from Cingular yesterday just before noon east coast time. I got an email from Cingular confirming the order and prividing me an order number. If I check the order online it says status is "pending," but when I call Cingular premier order status hotline (866 499 8008), I'm told they have no record of my order. The cs rep with whom I spoke filled out a form so that someone would try to find my order in their system.

Is anyone able to confirm through the 866 number above that their order was processed?

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

Cingular Claims they Cancelled all Pearl Orders From Yesterday

I called Cingular premier to check the status of my order for the pearl I placed yesterday.

After being transfered to a bunch of different CS reps (all of whom were nice and seemed knowledgeable) I was told that Cingular mistakenly placed the pearl on the website and, as a result, has cancelled all orders for the pearl placed yesterday. I was told to check back on Friday.

I can't believe that Cingular won't honor the orders placed yesterday. This is total bs.