Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had trouble with OTA and the DM Help me!!... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pingustacker34 no está en línea Stack level 1

I had trouble with OTA and the DM Help me!!

Dvl636_BB no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM me ;)
    Chronos (the second link from neosistec) works like a charm! Thank u so much reddog! Very smart with neat graphics and has a countdown timer too.
    I love the feature called 'accumulated time'. Just what I needed for Karting and other motor racing I participate in.
    And it allows emailing of results too. Bad a$$!!

~via BB: 8100: Red (

srmd no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the post.........

lugubrious1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Suretype on the 8100

I'm new on the forum - just joined to download the Chronograph app. This is a neat site.
    I have to say that, at first, I thought RIM had totally missed the mark by creating a non-standard keypad layout on the Pearl. Not only was this not a full keyboard, it wasn't even the typical 10-key found on many phones...aaagh! Memorize a new layout? Just what I needed (not!).
    When I first tried the Suretype, I was running a previous rev of BB software - 4.2, I think - and I hated it. The typing did not feel natural and you had to select characters or words by scrolling the trackball horizontally - not nearly as easy for me as vertical scrolling. So, I gave up and went back to the multi-tap...ughh.
    Then I updated to BB 4.5 and decided to try the suretype again, and what an improvement! I love it now! I've written several 200+ word memos on my 8100 using suretype. It's intuitive, has good word guessing, some neat features, like typing "im", then a space and having it automatically change to "I'm"...or pressing space twice after a word and having it insert a period automatically. And, of course, they changed the word selection scrolling guessed it..vertical. It's great. I'm sold on it...but the upgrade made all the difference.

amascoho12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanx so much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12