It seems many of the problems with the 8130 are related to the amount of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rgw2112 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Checking Pearl 8130 memory usage

Advertisement

It seems many of the problems with the 8130 are related to the amount of memory available. Can someone tell me how to find the total memory available and the amount used or amount left available?

I'm not convinced my messenger problem is memory related as I keep very little in the way of internet cache or saved messages or sent messages, etc. And I have a separate memory card for pictures. But maybe I will discover otherwise if I begin monitoring my memory.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Go into Options>Status. You'll find your file free and total file there.

ronx162 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304BCB8B
    another way to see your free memory from your home screen is to hold the ALT key and type EACE and then let go of the ALT key. i got used to this method when i had removed voice dialing, in which case options->status didn't work for me.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Corect me if I am wrong sombody but if you also press and hold your alt then press shift lglg it will show your event logs. I belive if you clear those out it can save you a little memory too. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    WOW!!! pressing alt & lglg brought up a log I'd never seen before. I cleared and looked at my memory and wow!! Like I had just brought it.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Glad I could help! I learned that little trick right here on pinstack. I wish I could remember the thread I found it in becouse there was a lot of little tricks that was helpful. Plus then I could give credit to whom posted it too!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    This was posted by Hayden: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...hread.php?t=75 there are tons of tips that have helped me out.