Hey for those that have the seidio holster check this case out cuz the new ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Check this combo out

Advertisement

Hey for those that have the seidio holster check this case out cuz the new one is garbage compared to this one http://www.extremepda.com/page/XPDA/...BBPEARLCRYSTAL
    I had this way before I had the holster and didn't think of using it together cuz I had extended battery and wanted a case with speaker hole, but since it appears seidio is not going to come out with one that fits properly anytime soon I strongly suggest using this one from extremepda. As I said I am using the 1250 extended battery and to my surprise this case fits like a glove ( was actually pretty hard to clip on, but once they all snap into place your golden) and unlike seidio's, extremepda's case all snap together perfectly. I was very surprised that even tho this case covers the speaker hole you will be surprised as well that it really doesn't muffle it as much as you'd think it would, and as you can see from pic you can option to use the clip it comes with or leave it out so you can use it with holster, either way this is the combo for me so far. Plus they have new one's like the Blue one I see, if anyone has this one let me know if they are as happy as I am with the clear one, I might wanna check that one out as well. I ask cuz from pic it doesn't seem to clasp together exactly like the clear one. Well I hope I save some people from waisting $35 hehe
    Last edited by laz; 05-16-2007 at 02:21 PM.

adelina no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Check this combo out

I have this clear one but I don't use it. The clip is hideously bulky and I got it so I could clip it to me so it doesn't fall out of my pocket.
    I have this rubber silicon case thing I got on amazon. I got it just to use when at the gym (because it has those slit things that I can put an arm band through) but now I use it all the time. It makes it way easier to type and since I drop my phone ALL the time it seems to protect it more.
    BUT since most people like the pearl because of the way it looks I dont think most people would like this one because it's kinda ugly.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

that's why I use it with the Seidio Holster, I don't put the clip on so since it fits on so tight with my extended battery I barely now it's on

spasm321 no está en línea Stack level 2

Does it cover and protect the screen?

Macdarwin no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by spasm321
    Does it cover and protect the screen?
    no it doesnt cover and protect the screen but I used a protective film that they used for PDA/Palm and it works perfectly...cost me $10 for 12 film with cloth

oh yeh I love that case...got it at the mall for $25...

and for the clip....not a big deal to me since i dont like my cell hanging on my pants anyway...I just keep it on my pocket.
    Last edited by Macdarwin; 05-17-2007 at 03:57 AM.

a4 moda no está en línea Stack level 2

yeah you can get those on ebay for a little cheaper.

it's called a "Hard case"