Hey guys I recently upraded from the sk3 to the pearl and its been great, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Gunna no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    232e16b5

Check old email account?

Advertisement

Hey guys I recently upraded from the sk3 to the pearl and its been great, I was just wondering is there a way i can access my old tmail account? I have that email set as my default for a few things and i wanted to change them to my bb email, but when I change it it sends confirmation emails to my tmail and I dont know how to check them. Anyone know how? Thanks

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Check old email account?

If you just recently changed your phone, you can still logg into T-Mobile.com and change which phone is pictured in the upper rigt hand corner back to your sidekick. Doing so such unlock all your old sidekick options: but I would hurry. Once your options and emails are changed in the tmo system, and you don't see them after you change the pictured phone, your stuff is gone. (wap.pinstack.com)~

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Good luck Gunna. Let us know if you can get this changed to work for you.

Gunna no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    232e16b5

Thanks for the info, I was able to go onto the Tmobile site and change devices back to my SK, but I dont know any other way of logging into that account without my SK. Is there a way to do it without my SK? I gave Tmobile a call and they told me they didn't know...