Hi everyone, I have a question. I was wondering what the best way to call ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ajnav87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240DA394

Cheapest Way to call France???

Advertisement

Hi everyone,
    I have a question. I was wondering what the best way to call france from my blackberry is.
    i've been paying the roaming and i already owe $80 in roaming and would like an alternative.

Thank You in advance for all your help
    Feel free to pin me with any advice asto i dont check here on a daily basis

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Cheapest Way to call France???

I am not sure why you are paying roaming unless you are in another area that your carrier does not cover. I think you mean international calling rate. You can check for after market software that offers VOiP calling like Skype. Some IM apps offer connection to Skype. Check these here: http://www.handango.com/SoftwareCata...&Ntk=All&Nty=1

moxiebailey no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: Cheapest Way to call France???

Presumably, you have an unlimited data plan with your BlackBerry 8100. If you do, one cheap way of calling France (or elsewhere, internationally) on your mobile phone is to download the EQO Mobile application to your device. This application uses mobile VoIP to make calls. Calls to India are 10 cents/min. Calls to France are 18.4 cents/min. You can pay with PayPal or MoneyBookers. But be careful to read the Buy Credits rules. They have certain limitations on the number of transactions every 2 months, etc. Best of all, if your friend is an EQO member, your calls are free (other than what you'd pay for regular minutes above and beyond your minute plan & outside of evenings & weekends). Hope this helps.