What's the least I can spend for a pearl plan with voice/data/txt/mms? By that I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3

Cheapest VZN plan?

Advertisement

What's the least I can spend for a pearl plan with voice/data/txt/mms? By that I mean can I eliminate the monthly txt charge and use a 3rd party browser app for txt as many Tmob users do? And if so can I use that same client for MMS too? Just want to keep the bill down yet use the 8130 to its fullest. Thanks
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    You could try a sprint sero plan... www.sprint.com/sero ... PM or pin (318F08FE) me if you have more questions...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Verizon and cheap dont go together..... Thats the reason my family switched!

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    I know they aren't cheap (I'm with tmob). But what I really wanted to know is whether any vzn users have been able to use unlimited txt/mms without paying for it like they can with tmob/att. There they use some email client that contacts the recipient's phone number directly and vice versa. If you can knock off $10-15 in txt charges that leaves some for data.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

minc2_2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the 750 fam plan with the 30 data charge which includes text plus your email and internet. In my area vzn is a little more but it well makes up for it in coverage. I have had att, sprint altel and tmobil and hate them all with a passion! I only pay 80 with the extra insh on the phone~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~