Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by mattdoucet Yeah ill probably buy anothEr one. Different colour. The chrome scratches ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mattdoucet View Post
    Yeah ill probably buy anothEr one. Different colour. The chrome scratches very easy. Maybe go with black. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If you get an InvisibleShield, it comes with strips for the chrome pieces. It will basically cover everything on the phone except for the keys and trackball. Once you put it on and let it set, the covered areas are virtually scratch proof.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

nezsem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the info guys. How much are those invishields? Does anyone have a picture of a pearl with one on?

Aslo why the heck did your cat get mad at you?

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    The BSE is only about $8 shipped, cheaper than invisishield and works just as well.

LOL - he got mad at me because I was brushing him with a brush that he doesn't like.

Firedragon64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2576A7A6
    Check out this link, http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield

I've had this for about 3 months, the BEST purchase I have ever made (Next to my BlackBerry ^_^).

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    It's a bit more expensive then the BSE, but to me, it was 100% worth the cost. I got it in the mail in about 3 days, spent about 1/2 an hour installing it, and I was good to go within a few hours of letting it setup.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12