Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are the blackbery 8120very durable outside there casings and condoms? The blackbery is so sleek ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nezsem no está en línea Stack level 2

cheap plastic

Advertisement

Are the blackbery 8120very durable outside there casings and condoms? The blackbery is so sleek and cool looking with its chrome and nice paint job! I just hate to leave it in a case all day and make it ugly. How many of you have it in a case? If you don't does it scratch easily? What do you guys reccomend?

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    See this thread....

Read More
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Condoms - lol - interesting visual.

I use Best Skins Ever on my curve and I love it. www.bse.com

I will check that thread out. And yes a condom! Its a rubber that protects it right? Lol

LOL right, I just never thought of it that way!

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    I didn't put mine in a case in the beginning. I regret it now, screen is all scratched chrome all scratched especially the back. I keep sticking it into my pocket with my keys and change and it gets chewed. Gonna have to replace all the exterior components eventually. Meh ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdoucet View Post
    I didn't put mine in a case in the beginning. I regret it now, screen is all scratched chrome all scratched especially the back. I keep sticking it into my pocket with my keys and change and it gets chewed. Gonna have to replace all the exterior components eventually. Meh ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Or you can just get for a new Blackberry!....lol

~via NB (wap.pinstack.com)~ so I guess keep it in a case? To bad such good looking phone with chrome has to be concealed within a condom! Maybe just using the pocket case it came with would suffice!

Check out the BSE link I gave earlier. It's a thin plastic protector, kinda like a screen protector for the whole phone. My cat got mad at me the other day and bit my bb, not only did the BSE protect the bb, you can't even tell where he bit it! And you really can't tell it's on, so the looks of your phone aren't hidden. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Your cat got mad at you and bit your bb?? You should feed your cat more often! :-p

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Get a invisi shield and then to the eye she appears nekki...Thats what I did.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I recently bought an InvisibleShield for mine and I love it. I took it out of the rubber skin I bought for it. Installing the shield was extremely easy and the 2 air bubbles that sat laughing at me for about a day seemed to disappear on their own. It looks completely smooth and added a nice texture to the phone, so it doesn't slip out of my hand anymore. Unless you really get up close to it, it looks like you have nothing on it, but it is now virtually scratch proof.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    BlackBerry Silicone Skins, are the best in my experience. Super easy on and off, they also provide good grip. For only $9.95 they cover the back and all around the sides and corners. I dropped mine with the skin in place, no damage, not even to the skin. Unbeatable.
    BB Skins

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Yeah ill probably buy anothEr one. Different colour. The chrome scratches very easy. Maybe go with black. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by Anela808 View Post
    Your cat got mad at you and bit your bb?? You should feed your cat more often! :-p

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It's funny you should say that - he's been on a diet for about a month!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast