I recently moved from the sk3 to the 8100 and I'm loving everything about the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iamlee no está en línea Stack level 2

chatting services

I recently moved from the sk3 to the 8100 and I'm loving everything about the pearl in size, browser speed, and battery life. I just had a couple of questions about the blackberry.

1. Is there a software you can DL to have AIM, MSN running at same that you can download that is free? If not how much is the one you have to pay.

2. Do any of the 8100 users have a problem with the back casing part where if you press a little and move the back it falls off?

3. What exactly does the standby mode do? And what is it capable of doing while it is enabled?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: chatting services

iamlee, Welcome to PinStack.

There are several IM Apps available for BB Devices. Ramble is a free one. You can find information on it in the 3rd Party Software forum.

As to your other questions, I don't have that problem with my Pearl, but there were some reports of this happening when it first came out. Don't really understand the Standby mode yet as I use a holster and don't really need to use that feature.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles