I've had my Pearl for about 3 months not and all of a sudden it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Tyler Adamson no está en línea Stack level 2

Charging Issues

I've had my Pearl for about 3 months not and all of a sudden it wont charge from my wall charger. It charges from my car charger and USB cable. I just noticed this today while I was at work and my battery was almost dead. I got off of work tonight came home and plugged my phone into my wall charger to see if I had just not gotten it plugged in completely and it still wouldn't charge. I then went out to my car and checked to see if it would work and it did same with the USB. I have the latest DM software as well as the latest OS via ATT. If anyone has any advice or ideas on what would solve this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    Ask Me!

Re: Charging Issues

I hate to say this, but it sounds like your wall charger is shot

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Charging Issues

i can walk you through checking the charger if you have a female usb1.0 cord and a volt meter.. pm me if interested.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.