Anyone know how to change the signature on the 8130. I tried to edit it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46

changing signature on email

Advertisement

Anyone know how to change the signature on the 8130. I tried to edit it through my email account and it did not work. Any suggestions??

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: changing signature on email

go to your carriers site, login. find manage BB email accounts and edit it from there

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

I agree, you can alter and or delete your signature but via your pc internet connection not through your Blackberry

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46

Thanks for the reply but when I went to Verizon's site there was nothing that I could find that would allow me to change my signature. Any other suggestions??

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb

When you log into your BIS account (email settings). Click on "Email accounts" Inside of there, there should be an "Edit" option next to your email address that you have configured. Click on edit, then look for the "Auto Signature" field.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by dolphinrich; 02-04-2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: update

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

I can only advise on o2 (UK). When I go onto add remove there are two filter edits. The one allows you to enable and or disable emails being sent to you Blackberry but the other shows firstly your e mail address then pasword and as far as I can recall below that signature. On o2 it automatically shows sent via Blackberry. I deleted that so when I send an e mail the company believes that it's sent via a standard pc. I know that you can completly change your signature and have whatever you like instead.in Past experience I know that you can't do this via your Blackberry
    If your still having problems then my advise is to ring your provider and ask where e mail editing can be done.

Hope this helps. Good luck
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~