Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by gazar Avante, did you use the "switch device" on DM ?? I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Re: changing phones and set up

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by gazar
    Avante, did you use the "switch device" on DM ??

I think it transfers all your contacts and apps, etc.

Gaz.
    I didn't because I don't have both devices in my possession at the moment. I sold one 2 nights ago and have the new one now. I did backup the old one right before I sold it. When I start up DM "switch device" it immediately asks me if I have both.

Any other suggestions?

Oh and can you have my favs on an unlocked cingular pearl. I downloaded and installed the 0.66 tmo OS and I don't have the icon and I still have a PTT icon. Is this fixable?

aikenben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

Quote Originally Posted by avante
    I didn't because I don't have both devices in my possession at the moment. I sold one 2 nights ago and have the new one now. I did backup the old one right before I sold it. When I start up DM "switch device" it immediately asks me if I have both.

Any other suggestions?

Oh and can you have my favs on an unlocked cingular pearl. I downloaded and installed the 0.66 tmo OS and I don't have the icon and I still have a PTT icon. Is this fixable?
    I would imagine that even if you don't have the myFaves software on your phone, that you can at least still pick your myFaves contacts online and have the same calling freedom with them. Can someone confirm this? Can you have myFaves without a myFaves phone, just forcing you to pick your contacts online?

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by aikenben
    I would imagine that even if you don't have the myFaves software on your phone, that you can at least still pick your myFaves contacts online and have the same calling freedom with them. Can someone confirm this? Can you have myFaves without a myFaves phone, just forcing you to pick your contacts online?
    I'm not positive you can. I have to get a hold of tmobile because when I went back to the old razr inbetween the 2 pearls, they detected that it wasn't a my favs phone and the option to set up who was who dissappeared.

tshaks no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got a red pearl and cingular is giving me trouble to unlock it. Do you think the code you have can work

tshaks no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by avante
    So I finally received the unlock code and everything went well with the unlock. Here's what I'm wondering now.

Now that I have a unlocked Cingular phone will I still have MY Favs? They haven't popped up yet.
    After trying to do a restore, it won't reload my old themes and 3rd party apps. Do I just have to go get those again? Everytime I would upgrade or downgrade OS on my last pearl the themes and 3rd party apps would still be there.

Any info would be awesome!
    I just got a red pearl and cingular is giving me trouble to unlock it. Do you think the code you have can work

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

No it won't work. Each unlock code is specifically for the phone it's requested for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12