sorry to be a newb asking stupid questions, but I'd like to know if you ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

statueboy no está en línea Stack level 1

Changing order of Icons

Advertisement

sorry to be a newb asking stupid questions, but I'd like to know if you can change the order and the location of the application icons that appear on the screen. I'd like to move them around so that the ones I use most often are placed on the top and the ones lesser used go to the bottom of the pile so that I'm not scrolling up and down all the time.

thanks for anybodys help

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Changing order of Icons

Welcome to the stacks statueboy!.
    To move them around, hold the alt buttom and click the icon, a menu will be display and select move icon and move it around the screen..let us know if this helps!

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

It's not the "ALT" button you want to hold, it's the BB key next to the green phone/send call button, otherwise known as the MENU button. If you press this it will bring up a menu and on it will have an option to "move application"

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

both methods work... just easier to use the "menu" button to the left of the Pearl
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Stonebreeze
    It's not the "ALT" button you want to hold, it's the BB key next to the green phone/send call button, otherwise known as the MENU button. If you press this it will bring up a menu and on it will have an option to "move application"
    Well, the ALT key has worked for me since 7280's so I keep using the same key, I don't have a pearl but I know it works...thanks Stonebreeze!

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

maybe I am doing something wrong, but, the ALT key doesn't move my icons. Only when I use the MENU key does it give me the option to move an icon. Maybe this is something unique to the Pearl?

And.... it was my pleasure likefre....