Well Pinstack friends im mad To start off I been a Blackberry user for a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Anthonyx66 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask4it

Certain issue is driving me CRAZY!

Advertisement

Well Pinstack friends im mad

To start off I been a Blackberry user for a long time and this A2dp issue has me mad now, I was content a few days ago doing that stupid browser trick lol to listen to music on my way to work, but the sound sucks, i purchased the Motorola bluetooth Ht850 something headhphones not knowing about the a2dp issue, so anyway i go to radio shack and I purchase an adaptor that turned out didnt work, you see the headphones come with a wire, in case you want to use them that way lol whats the point of them being bluetooth at this point right , that didnt work i had sound coming out of one side only.

another stupid thing i did today lol i purchased some headhpones from motorola to only find out they work with razors and other phones from them only , i figured they had the same entry where we charge the phone they should work, I THINK NOT lol i alway read reviews before i buy but since i been fustrated to resolve this damn issue lol im going nutz.. oh well ill give those to my sister who has a razor.

the point is, im a little bit upset rim perfectly knew about the a2dp thing they know we need it, why did they leave it out, specially with the iphone coming out, they should haved added that, and they should have even made bluetooth headphones like the ones i have from motorola, to kick some in the market,

now i had a 80gig ipod i was going to use it with but i no longer have it (GIRL) to long of a story to go into, the point is my GOAL is to play my music with my pearl to take advantage of the 2gig memory i purchased and to carry only one device, im just fustrated as hell, and i spent all that money already so you can imagine how mad i am lol to end up at the end of the day with a mono sound quality with that webbrowser trick.

hope they come up with a patch soon and if its hardware related thing like i heard
    then we are out of luck , im sorry but i need to vent out my anger lol
    Last edited by cp6169; 03-14-2007 at 12:09 AM.

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Re: Certain issue is driving me CRAZY!

wow....i'll make sure not to cut you off in traffic.
    Seriously though you bring up a very valid point.

Anthonyx66 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask4it

Re: Certain issue is driving me CRAZY!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sorry if I was a bit rude lol I normaly keep my cool but this issue has been driving me crazy lol

Trust me I'm upset because I know other people here are going through the same thing,

Aside from the fact that many things have changed like radio shack you dont find anythingn there anymore like before cables'connectors etc

And stores employees who always say sure it will work to make you buy it

Well friends best of luck with this issue I don't even want to think about it for a couple of days lol