Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Naylor07 Well I bought the vertical flip case and many of my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

drmoze no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: case suggestions

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Naylor07
    Well I bought the vertical flip case and many of my co-workers are Vaja cases and I find them extremely similar.
    They look nothing alike to me. Admittedly, I am extrapolating a bit from my other Vaja cases (Palm and Sony HD5), but I feel pretty comfortable doing so. The Vajas have a *much* cleaner look overall, and the case holds its shape quite rigidly when empty. it doesn't have that machine stitching everywhere you look. Tastes may differ, admittedly but the fortte cases are NOT similar to the Vaja ones.

420nyc no está en línea Stack level 1

silicone/rubber case.. is your best bet.. keeps it scratch free as well as absorbs some of the impact on drops.. which i normally do on drunk nights =)

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

Not similar as in they look the same, similar as in quality. My case holds its shape while the pearl is not in it and the stitching has held up well and looks great. Overall I would suggest fortte over vaja for the value of it combined with the quality. Yes fortte may be overall higher quality, but in my opinion not high enough to justify the cost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12