Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i've seen it happen. i usually see it happen after i'm txting. just press the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sayh0y no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204af577

Advertisement

i've seen it happen. i usually see it happen after i'm txting. just press the caps button. usually does the trick for me. doesnt happen often but has happened. it's just like if you press the alt key in home screen the arow shows up.

[EDIT]
    i actually just figured out how to put up that ABC up there manually. i know what loser those that right? lol but umm holding the caps button usually switches your profile from the previous one you used and back to the one you have now but if you hold it down a lil longer or clicked the caps after the profile changes the ABC logo shows up there so maybe it just gets pressed when its in your pocket?

kickzrus no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Cap lock problem on home screen

Quote Originally Posted by mww
    I have had this problem before and noticed that the BB had changed from SURETYPE to MULTITAP.
    Open up a new e mail - press the options button (dots to the left of the pearl) and see if ENABLE SURETYPE is in the drop down list - if so click and this should get rid of the ABC.
    Just had this problem and that worked
    Red Pearl All Day

tmotechgrl no está en línea Stack level 2

This is a known issue, info above correct, create new email/sms press and hold */sym key until ABC disappears ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cpach no está en línea Stack level 1

so i have this exact problem. it started right after i updated the software on my blackberry pearl (which i got off the tmobile website)... i noticed that the 'ABC' pops up randomly and right after i get done with a phonecall. the only way i can get it to go away is to press and hold the green call button... but then a screen pops up that says:

call:
    [use once]
    bob
    fred
    sue
    etc.

so then i have to exit out of all of it and then the 'ABC' is gone. but then pops up again later on. i'm thinking that it's a bug with the software update? having 'suretype' prob makes this problem go away, but i'm a fan of the multi-tap since i use so much slang and non-existant words in my texts that they don't show up haha

so yes. please help me still! taking the battery didn't work either. is there maybe a way for me to revert back to the original software i had?

cathy

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Easy to Open Address Book and close it, it's gone!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12