i just received an email from a fellow pearl user and wen i open the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

XXBobbXX no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Can't View Video Attachment Sent From Email

Advertisement

i just received an email from a fellow pearl user and wen i open the email it shows i have an attachment but it has a little "?" in a light blue box next to it...its kinda hard to explain but thats not the point haha...well they recorded a video on there pearl and sent it to me but when i press the blackberry button it doesnt show the option to open attachment...i have a pearl and they have a pearl it was sent in .3gp or whatever format the original format that it records in and i was wondering if any one knew how to open them. oh there pearl is an 8110 and mine is an 8130 but i dont think that should matter but i just need some help thx
    XXBobbXX

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Do you have a msn account?or hotmail ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a hotmail account and this is what I do.... I go to my browser and type in msn.com and login then hit my menu button and do the 'goto' then I type in hotmail.com...(you can't do the hotmail button on the msn homepage because it will view your inbox as a mobile page and won't let you open attachments)...then open the email and voila its ready and waiting to download.... Hope this helps it took a while to type on the small keyboard ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

No I have a yahoo ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I really can't believe u have 2 have a program 2 do wat the pearl is already suppose 2 do haha if any one finds a loophole plz msg me or if u want 2 add somethin 2 this thread feel free I'm up 4 tryin any thing well thx 2 the ppl who have posted there helpful hints n solutions I really appreciate it =)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

well i tried that mediaPOP thing and no luck sense i have a yahoo account and all it pretty much supports is gmail.....
    XXBobbXX