whats the downloads i need to put internet on my 8100 and the downloads for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chronic_carl no está en línea Stack level 2

cant send pictures?

Advertisement

whats the downloads i need to put internet on my 8100 and the downloads for sending pictures.

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    What?!?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    maybe you can be more specific and detailed in your question?

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    You don't download anything to get internet on your BB. You pay your service provider money for the service and then you use it. Then you can send pictures via MMS which is built in to the phone.

no the internet icon doesnt show up on the BB i have downloaded the software before but i dont remember what it is

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    We're having trouble understanding you, sorry! What icon are you referring to? The browser icon? We need better getailed errors in order to get your issue resolved

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    You do have a data plan correct? Once you register on the network the browser icon will eventually appear on your phone. And you need some type of mms package in order to send/receive pics. Nothing to download.

ya you guys reallllyyyy dont understand i know you need a package i have unlimeted texts i get pictures all the time on my 8100 and yes the browser icon is what im talking about i wanna load the software onto a friends phone and it also doesnt have the send mms if you go to a picture

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Your friend needs to have a data package to be able to send MMS.

At least if your carrier is AT&T, TMO you should be able to send MMS without a data plan.

Just for future reference, it helps you (and us) out if you're a LOT more detailed in your questions. Include you exact issue, with what ever carrier you are with, just try to be more specific in your questions.

i know that, and we both have at&t and have unlimited texts we have the EXACT same phone/package. i downloaded software a while back the guy at at&t told me to get and that worked without any kind of internet. BB's should have the internet icon when you get them, this phone doesnt have it. i need the program that puts this on the phone.

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    the BB internet browser is controlled by service books on the device.

you can get service books by doing this: options icon>advanced options> host routing table> select the entry that's in bold print and pres your menu key> select register now.
    This has the phone call out to the network for service books for your device and should get you the internet icon

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    The icon might be hidden. With the menu open hit the menu button again, then click 'show all'.

sephiath no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by gorcorps View Post
    The icon might be hidden. With the menu open hit the menu button again, then click 'show all'.
    Dude I had the exact same problem, what you do is hit the menu option twice and select "switch application" a bar appears in the middle of the screen with application icons, your browser will be there