I've got an 8130 with one BES account and three BIS accounts on it. When ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

franzey no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't send picture via email

Advertisement

I've got an 8130 with one BES account and three BIS accounts on it. When I take a picture and click on send as email, all three BIS accounts will allow me to send the email with picture attached. If I select my BES account as the FROM email account, there is no option to send the message. Everything looks as though it works fine, but I cannot send it. Other people on our BES server can send the pictures they've taken using their BES account and their 8130. Any ideas??
    Last edited by franzey; 12-26-2007 at 12:52 PM.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Can't send picture via email

Check with your BES Admin. It sounds like your account has the MMS option locked. I wouldn't mention your friends, however. If its against IT policy on your BES, then they just got lucky and you will be SOL.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't think it is a policy issue. However I will check into it. It has nothing to do with sending mms though. I can those just fine.

How about this strange piece of information. I can send an image using my BES account if I create a new message and attach the picture to the message. However, the send as email function simply does not offer me a chance to hit send using my BES account.

Anyone? Do I have to wipe the device and reactivate? It took like 4 hours to do it last time.