Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Don't worry about that, Mdeghym is a buddy of mine. He was pissed when they ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

robeast258 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2407FECC

Re: Can't send or recieve MMS

Advertisement

Don't worry about that, Mdeghym is a buddy of mine. He was pissed when they told him that.

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

Quote Originally Posted by sadie84 View Post
    Wow! that's a lot :P The main reason I switched over to tmobile was because my bill was ridiculous with Verizon, I have my lil sister on my plan and she went way over every month. At least with the fave5 she doesn't go over that much.

But I will def. be checking out those data plans, hopefully i'll get a nice service rep.

I know they say Verizon is good but there plans are crazy. They don't give you anything for free.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

.. i have a family share plan 700 mins. w/ fave5 and ulimited msging for a little over 120 a month..
    really? That's crazy. I just looked and they offer a family share plan with 1,000 minutes with 5-fav for $79.99, plus $20 for unlimited family messaging (plus tax of roughly $20) would put it at your rate. While you have them on the phone make sure you have a rate plan that suits your needs/price, the 700 plan shows only $69.99. Just noticed they do NOT offer unlimited mobile-to-mobile on their plans (without paying an extra $6.99 for it) - crazy!

sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by robeast258 View Post
    I know they say Verizon is good but there plans are crazy. They don't give you anything for free.
    yeah no kidding! oooo check this out, http://www.illwillpress.com/cell.html hilarious! just what we're talking about

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

so if i give them a call.. i should ask about this MMS enabler and explain the problem? Do you know how much that is? or is it one of those free features you just have to ask for?

I forgot to ask you, did you buy the phone new?

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

just a question did you ever receive a text message saying that you are with t-mobile? probably since you can receive text. when did you sign up with t-mobile? when, and if, you get the E-mail plan, go to the "setup email" icon and choose service books and tell it to send them... wait a second or so and see if you see the arrows going both ways. when you told it to register on the network did you get a message back from blackberry telling you that they see you on the network?

If you answer no to these then call T-mobile (dial 611 on the handset or 1-800-937-8997 from another phone)

i have the unlimited and it is well worth the extra 10 bucks! you can check the weather, facebook, myspace, news, google stuff from anywhere, download games and ringtones, and the MOST important thing you can do is check Pinstack anytime, ect. and you can use your phone as a modem with your laptop when traveling instead of paying the 20 bucks for 24hour access. just look on here for even more options

PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39 View Post
    really? That's crazy. I just looked and they offer a family share plan with 1,000 minutes with 5-fav for $79.99, plus $20 for unlimited family messaging (plus tax of roughly $20) would put it at your rate. While you have them on the phone make sure you have a rate plan that suits your needs/price, the 700 plan shows only $69.99. Just noticed they do NOT offer unlimited mobile-to-mobile on their plans (without paying an extra $6.99 for it) - crazy!
    i should.. i didn't even see that
    -------
    I forgot to ask you, did you buy the phone new?
    yes, off ebay though.. not through tmobile
    Last edited by sadie84; 12-08-2007 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged.

PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by JCG3 View Post
    just a question did you ever receive a text message saying that you are with t-mobile? probably since you can receive text. when did you sign up with t-mobile? when, and if, you get the E-mail plan, go to the "setup email" icon and choose service books and tell it to send them... wait a second or so and see if you see the arrows going both ways. when you told it to register on the network did you get a message back from blackberry telling you that they see you on the network?

If you answer no to these then call T-mobile (dial 611 on the handset or 1-800-937-8997 from another phone)

i have the unlimited and it is well worth the extra 10 bucks! you can check the weather, facebook, myspace, news, google stuff from anywhere, download games and ringtones, and the MOST important thing you can do is check Pinstack anytime, ect. and you can use your phone as a modem with your laptop when traveling instead of paying the 20 bucks for 24hour access. just look on here for even more options
    I've been with tmobile for a little under a year now, when i signed up with them i got the razr but bought a new BB pearl off ebay and just switched out the sim card into it. I did the registration thing but i never got a msg back letting me know anything.

you can do that with just the e-mail plan?

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

i should.. i didn't even see that
    -------

yes, off ebay though.. not through tmobile
    Just curious. I heard some horror stories from people who got phones of ebay. Be carefull

PIN/ID
    ask

Just curious. I heard some horror stories from people who got phones of ebay. Be carefull
    So far so good, plus everything was in it's original unopened packaging, so that eased my mind a bit

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

yeah no kidding! oooo check this out, http://www.illwillpress.com/cell.html hilarious! just what we're talking about

LOL I was laughing so hard I had to play it twice.

PIN/ID
    ask

LOL I was laughing so hard I had to play it twice.
    hehe yay! Glad you found it funny I was cracking up the first time i saw it!

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

hehe yay! Glad you found it funny I was cracking up the first time i saw it!

Sorry I wasn't able to solve your BB problem right away. Let me know how it turns out after you speak with customer service or go into the store I am out of here. Have to go walking the dog them I am going online to destroy some people on Call of Duty 4. Tell your little sis to stop killing your minutes

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

to funny that was a good one

PIN/ID
    ask

Sorry I wasn't able to solve your BB problem right away. Let me know how it turns out after you speak with customer service or go into the store I am out of here. Have to go walking the dog them I am going online to destroy some people on Call of Duty 4. Tell your little sis to stop killing your minutes
    It's okay, I got a lot go feedback to get an idea of what to say to whoever i talk to over at tmobile. I really appreciate it!

Thanks

And yeah, she should get her own plan, that way i can spoil myself and add the features I want. :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast