Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by robeast258 They have two plans. One is $9.99 and the other is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Can't send or recieve MMS

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by robeast258 View Post
    They have two plans. One is $9.99 and the other is $19.99. The $9.99 you can't go online withe that one. The $19.99 gives you everything. Unlimited text, pictures, data downloads
    Sorry but that is not correct.
    Just took this from T-mobile.com

Last edited by cliffr39; 12-08-2007 at 06:38 PM.

Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    306811da

They have two plans. One is $9.99 and the other is $19.99. The $9.99 you can't go online withe that one. The $19.99 gives you everything. Unlimited text, pictures, data downloads
    That makes me a little angry I have verzion and I went with the unlimited data plan which covers every thing except sms and it cost me 70$ a month I still end up going over because I txt so much. That one of the best thing about black berry's so many different forms of messaging that you don't get charged for if you have unlimited data. Pin messaging is the best in my opinion.

PIN/ID
    306811da

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39 View Post
    Ah ok so it's the same for tmobile as it is for verzion, The difference is with verzion you are not even eligible for a unlimited txting plan if you have unlimited data.

robeast258 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2407FECC

If you go into the tmobile store you might be able to work out a good deal with one of the reps.

PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by Mdeghym View Post
    Ah ok so it's the same for tmobile as it is for verzion, The difference is with verzion you are not even eligible for a unlimited txting plan if you have unlimited data.
    I have the $59 Select plan (450 minutes and unlimited SMS/MMS) and the $29.99 unlimited BIS. They only offer unlimited messages bundled with the voice plan call Select... no unlimited addons (which I like better because corporate discounts only apply to voice plans, not add-ons)

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

Which part is incorrect? I have the $19.99 and the rep included everything for me since I was a new tmobile user.

PIN/ID
    306811da

is it $70 for just your BB plan? I have the $59 Select plan (450 minutes and unlimited SMS/MMS) and the $29.99 unlimited BIS - corp. discounts my bill is around 70'ish
    I have like 400 minuets that combined with the bb plan. in the store the told us I would get unlimited txting as well but I didint and went over on my bill from txting. My sister called verzion and they told her I couldn't get unlimited txting because I have unlimited data so she flipped out on them to no avail.

sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask

If you go into the tmobile store you might be able to work out a good deal with one of the reps.
    I might do that.. or give them a call, i already spend enough on my plan.. i have a family share plan 700 mins. w/ fave5 and ulimited msging for a little over 120 a month..

i'm not sure if i want to throw another 20 a month in there :P hopefully they'll help me figure something out
    Last edited by sadie84; 12-08-2007 at 06:40 PM.

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

I have the $59 Select plan (450 minutes and unlimited SMS/MMS) and the $29.99 unlimited BIS. They only offer unlimited messages bundled with the voice plan call Select... no unlimited addons (which I like better because corporate discounts only apply to voice plans, not add-ons)

Sorry about that one. The gave me the BIS unlimited for $19.99

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

Sometimes it depends on who you speak to. Some reps say they can't do something and you call another rep and they do it for you. Personally I like to go into the store. When you call them on the phone you never know what you are going to get.

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

You might want to check your corporate discount. My corporate discount is for my entire bill.

PIN/ID
    2407FECC

Quote Originally Posted by sadie84 View Post
    I might do that.. or give them a call, i already spend enough on my plan.. i have a family share plan 700 mins. w/ fave5 and ulimited msging for a little over 120 a month..

i'm not sure if i want to throw another 20 a month in there :P hopefully they'll help me figure something out

That is not to bad. You don't even want to know what my plan is I have a family share plan 1000 mins. w/fave5 with mobile to mobile, unlimited msging

PIN/ID
    317ASKME

You might want to check your corporate discount. My corporate discount is for my entire bill.
    sorry if I confused you, that was directed at Mdeghym. They stated Verizon informed they cannot have unlimited messages with BIS, was just showing I have it (and is on their website). Like you say some reps are great, some not so much

as for this issue, I'm not sure if adding a data plan will resolve the issue or not. T-mobile has a thing called "MMS Enabler" feature to allow them to send/receive Picture/Video messages without a data plan. I'm not sure why Host Routing Table is empty either. But it is highly advised to call in for support on this. If you do not wish to add the data plans you can just request that free feature for now (which I assume the rep had on your account before).

PIN/ID
    ask

That is not to bad. You don't even want to know what my plan is I have a family share plan 1000 mins. w/fave5 with mobile to mobile, unlimited msging

Wow! that's a lot :P The main reason I switched over to tmobile was because my bill was ridiculous with Verizon, I have my lil sister on my plan and she went way over every month. At least with the fave5 she doesn't go over that much.

But I will def. be checking out those data plans, hopefully i'll get a nice service rep.

PIN/ID
    ask

sorry if I confused you, that was directed at Mdeghym. They stated Verizon informed they cannot have unlimited messages with BIS, was just showing I have it (and is on their website). Like you say some reps are great, some not so much

as for this issue, I'm not sure if adding a data plan will resolve the issue or not. T-mobile has a thing called "MMS Enabler" feature to allow them to send/receive Picture/Video messages without a data plan. I'm not sure why Host Routing Table is empty either. But it is highly advised to call in for support on this. If you do not wish to add the data plans you can just request that free feature for now (which I assume the rep had on your account before).
    so if i give them a call.. i should ask about this MMS enabler and explain the problem? Do you know how much that is? or is it one of those free features you just have to ask for?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast