Guys, When I go into my contacts there are none there just an option along ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cgraham2k no está en línea Stack level 1

Cant see contacts

Advertisement

Guys,

When I go into my contacts there are none there just an option along the top saying FIND. If I type in say "A" it will bring up all the entries beginning with A. I don't know how this find option was turned on but I can't seem to remove it. I want to be able to go into my contacts and display all of them and not this annoying find option as it used to be.

Thanks
    Clarke

chuckymafia2001 Guest

Re: Cant see contacts

Make sure your filter is not on for Business only

I checked that and changed it to both personal and business but it still doesn't get rid of this "find" option along the top of the contacts.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

The find option at the top of the screen has nothing to do with this problem, it is there all of the time to allow search by typing. Try doing a Cold Reboot (Battery Out, wait 15-30 sec, Battery Back in). to see if that helps.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    The find option at the top of the screen has nothing to do with this problem, it is there all of the time to allow search by typing. Try doing a Cold Reboot (Battery Out, wait 15-30 sec, Battery Back in). to see if that helps.

Rcbjr.
    Ok thanks i'll give that a go.

Clarke

Still doesn't work, I just get *No Addresses* but when I type a letter for a contact it comes up.

Any ideas?

chuckymafia2001 Guest

Out of curiosity, are they on the phone or sim card? and try using DM to make sure that the Address book programs is installed correctly. Havent had this issue, but this may help you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckymafia2001
    Out of curiosity, are they on the phone or sim card? and try using DM to make sure that the Address book programs is installed correctly. Havent had this issue, but this may help you on that.
    The contacts were on the sim but I copied them all over to the address book. I got the problem fixed by backing up the device and wiping it down. All contacts there now.

Clarke

chuckymafia2001 Guest

Well at least that worked, its still weird how it was doing that. Don't know, maybe it was just the firmware being glitchy