Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hi,im trying to register to get a blackberry email and add others emails,but when i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tiburon916 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2060FC81

Cant register,PIN in use

Advertisement

hi,im trying to register to get a blackberry email and add others emails,but when i put my PIN and IMEI it says PIN its already registered,since i bough the phone from someone else can that be why?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Cant register,PIN in use

yea Tiburon, you need them to release the PIN. Have them call in to their carrier and release the PIN. Until then you can't register it.

if you need more info look here

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...n_release.html
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...n_release.html
    Last edited by reddog187; 05-17-2007 at 03:02 AM.

PIN/ID
    2060FC81

so have the other person call cingular to release the pin so i can be able to use it?

PIN/ID
    STACK

Basically. Right now it's registered to who evers account that owned it before you. They need to tell cingular that they don't have the BB anymore and need to release it.

Pearl_Diva no está en línea Stack level 2

This one reason why I'm wary of buying used BBs. So how many business days does it take for the PIN to get released?
    Phone junkie! I've tried all types EXCEPT Blackberry! So I'm a BB Noob, please go easy on me, LOL!! I now have 3 Pearls, I guess that means I'm officially an addict?

PIN/ID
    2060FC81

it should be same day i think...dosent matter if they still have a blackberry but different model reddog?

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

The pin is available as soon as they release it. No delay.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

PIN/ID
    2060FC81

coo,thanx!

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Hey I know this is a super old thread...but im posting in here because I cant seem to figure this thing out. I currently have a email setup with my 8100 with a "mycingular.blackberry.net" address.

What i want to do is add another personal email to my phone, and recieve it the same way as i do my BB email. I've searched all over trying to figure this out, but cannot.

When i go to the following link: http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html/ I get prompted to type in my PIN and IMEI. When i do so, a new window appears that reads "PIN already in use"...confused. Yea, it's in use, because i am using it as we speak.

Purchased my 8100 brand new from Cingular in February and didnt actiually set up the phone email till about April or so.

Can anybody help me out with adding a personal email account to my phone.

Nitroburner7 no está en línea Stack level 1

try adding the email from your BB itself, there's an Personal Email Setup icon. Make sure you scroll down to the existing users area

PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

There is a mini FAQ sticky thread up top #13 about sending service books will get you to your BIS sign up page. That's where you set up your emails.

PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroburner7
    try adding the email from your BB itself, there's an Personal Email Setup icon. Make sure you scroll down to the existing users area
    Yea ive tried this..unfortunatley, its not helping...and as far as resending my service books...this wont mess up my txts or emails that i am currently recieving will it?

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by chknlomein
    Hey I know this is a super old thread...but im posting in here because I cant seem to figure this thing out. I currently have a email setup with my 8100 with a "mycingular.blackberry.net" address.

What i want to do is add another personal email to my phone, and recieve it the same way as i do my BB email. I've searched all over trying to figure this out, but cannot.

When i go to the following link: http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html/ I get prompted to type in my PIN and IMEI. When i do so, a new window appears that reads "PIN already in use"...confused. Yea, it's in use, because i am using it as we speak.

Purchased my 8100 brand new from Cingular in February and didnt actiually set up the phone email till about April or so.

Can anybody help me out with adding a personal email account to my phone.
    when you go here https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular try using the name that is in your @mycingular.blackberry account for the username on the site. If you can't remember your password use the forgot password and it will be sent to that email address. Once you logon you can add whatever emails you'd like. It sounds like you are trying to create an account on that site when you already have your account set up there, which means you just have to log on to it. You shouldn't have to resend service books if you are already receiving emails.

PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Quote Originally Posted by VeryBerry
    when you go here https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular try using the name that is in your @mycingular.blackberry account for the username on the site. If you can't remember your password use the forgot password and it will be sent to that email address. Once you logon you can add whatever emails you'd like. It sounds like you are trying to create an account on that site when you already have your account set up there, which means you just have to log on to it. You shouldn't have to resend service books if you are already receiving emails.
    Hey, so here i am on day 2 trying to figure this out, maybe i am just doing something wrong...But, i have tried this over and over. I clicked forgot password and it asked for my PIN, i gave it my PIN # and it sent me my password. My password was exactly what i knew it would be...but will not let me log in and set up another email.

I've tried my username@mycingular.blackberry.net, as well as just my username. It won't let me log in with either, yet i have my password. What sense does this make???

Thanks guys/Girls

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

so...by any chance is the username that you are trying to enter wrong? possibly?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast