I recently upgraded my Peral and I am having a little problem... I have few ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zenecis no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EE01CB

Can't read Korean after upgrading to Rogers 4.2.1.94

Advertisement

I recently upgraded my Peral and I am having a little problem...

I have few MP3s save as Korean and also I visit Korean based web site...

Before the upgrade, I was able to view Korean but after the upgrade I can't...

I get all these weird letters that I can't even read, like if Pearl has no font for Korean...

I didn't install few unnecessary stuffs, but this shouldn't be any problem because I did the samething to previous upgrade and didn't have any problem!!!

Thank you

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Can't read Korean after upgrading to Rogers 4.2.1.94

My suggestion is run the app loader to load handheld software again and make sure that all korean support is in the handheld software. Could have been unchecked when loaded or the OS does not have it. Don't have rodgers os yet so i could not tell you.

94explorer no está en línea Stack level 2

I second that. Try a back up of only you messages, and phone calls, along with pictures. If you can do two back up's, do one with your pictures, and songs.

Try the reload, make sure the support you need is checked in the check box, not the radio buttons. After that try and restore your files, if they work...Your good. If not, try re-down loading the music to your handheld.make sure you wipe it clean first.

If that dont work...Try reloading with out the support box checked, after you wipe!, make sure you wipe...And then try loading that support on its own.

kissmyass28 no está en línea Stack level 1

can any one help me with where to download and how to install?