Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

another one born every minute? A fool and his account credit are soon parted? You ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Cant pay your phone bill...someone else will.

Advertisement

another one born every minute? A fool and his account credit are soon parted? You can have your $100 when you pry it from your full, bloated inbox? Damn the spam, full account credit ahead? One if by text, two if by video? They may take our ads, but they'll never credit our accounts? Okay, I'm running out of cliches and movie lines on this one...

OT, yeah, I gotta say be careful, young grasshopper. If you're convinced its going to work, I would suggest using a new email address with yahoo or hotmail that you won't mind losing if this turns out to be too good to be true. Easier than telling all your friends you had to change your email.

sweetness781 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EDD59C

it's too good to be true. just like everything else in this world.

ram100987 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEA9F9

i tried some similiar things a while back. You have to go through surveys, and signup for crap. I made I think 80 dollars from one of them after being at it for about a week a couple hours a day.... it too much of a hassle and there were several times that I almost lost much more than I earned because many of the things they ask you to sign up for are trials, and if not canceled in time you will be charged... the risks are to large for to little earnings..... not worth it!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

I was talking about the fact that some people have been mentioning that at&t told them they could not remove the data plan once it was added without paying the cancellation fee for cancelling a contract that they were put under for adding the feature.

Zo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12