Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ohh wait i connect my phone to the desktop and saw i didnt have attachment ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mizflaca no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: can't open email attachments

Advertisement

ohh wait i connect my phone to the desktop and saw i didnt have attachment added to my phone>>i got it to work i sent my self a pic and it work....thanks.....

Tanaroo no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello I have read all the advice above and still cannot open attachments with my Blackberry Pearl. When I open the Desktop Manager (phone is connected to the computer), and click on Application Loader, Click Next, it tells me "No system software was found for your device".

I bought the phone on eBay so I don't have a service provider to contact. Would anyone happen to have some advice?

I also tried loading my original CD with the Desktop application software and searching for application files and found nothing....

Thank you!

antwanmarshall no está en línea Stack level 1

You have to go to options; advanced options; service or service books and delete all email addresses; and finally go to your blackberry internet service website, login and resend yourself the service books. That is if you have the attachment service already up and running. You will not be able to retrieve old attachments though.

ashlee23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys i have a problem with the email on my 8310 curve. I can recieve, and send emails properly, however..when i recieve emails for example from the vancouver canucks..it only shows links..any suggestions as to how to fix the problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12