hi I got my blackberry curve 8310 a few days ago and i havent been ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

xblondyhelenx no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't make or recieve calls

Advertisement

hi

I got my blackberry curve 8310 a few days ago and i havent been able to make or recieve calls. When trying to ring out it doesnt make a sound and stops tryin to call after a few seconds. When tryin to recieve a call it rings once then says missed call. I have tried three different sim cards in the phone and the same thing happens. I can recieve and send sms and emails and browse the internet. Any ideas on how to fix the problem.

thanks
    helen.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Did you activate a new # or UPGD and old one, port a # or what? Please provide more info and we will help all we can.

i activated a new number new contract but when i put the sim in my other phone it rings out it just wont ring out in the blackberry. I tried several different sim cards in the blackberry and none of them will ring out when i first tried ringing someone it stopped saying call forwarding conditional i switched the call forwarding off now when i try and ring out it doesnt do anything no sound or reason for why it stops trying to make the call. Incoming calls ring once then say missed call but when trying to ring the blackberry it says the number you have dialled has not been recognised im so confused.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by xblondyhelenx View Post
    hi

I got my blackberry curve 8310 a few days ago and i havent been able to make or recieve calls. When trying to ring out it doesnt make a sound and stops tryin to call after a few seconds. When tryin to recieve a call it rings once then says missed call. I have tried three different sim cards in the phone and the same thing happens. I can recieve and send sms and emails and browse the internet. Any ideas on how to fix the problem.

thanks
    helen.
    Did you get this refurbished? What OS are you running?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

no its brand new from O2

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Re-load the os. I guess. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~