i'm hoping someone can help me out. here is some background information. i have a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fizmixa no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down can't make or receive calls on blackberry pearl

Advertisement

i'm hoping someone can help me out. here is some background information. i have a personal blackberry pearl that i setup on our company's BES server. everything was working wonderfully. i then decided to use my company's blackberry 8703e device instead for our corporate email, so i set my enterprise activation password on my account and activated the 8703e. that went fine and is working. but my personal blackberry pearl can now not make or receive any calls. in addition, it seems as if the policy (allow phone policy) on the BES server is still applied on my pearl because my pearl locks itself and prompts for a password after 20 minutes of inactivity. data calls work fine on the pearl, i am able to browse the internet, but i cannot make or receive any calls. i have reset and also reloaded my device but that did not make any difference. does anyone know what i need to do to get my pearl working again?

projectzero no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: can't make or receive calls on blackberry pearl

You need to get ahold of your BES admin to get him to push a blank IT policy to your phone. You'll need to reattach the pearl to the bes and get that done.

thanks for the reply. i actually did was mentioned in this thread IT Policy...How can I remove this? in the BES Admin forum. can't post the link since i am not a stack level 2 member.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

So did u get that fixed?

yep. fixed.