So when I make a call and the ringing stops I expect to hear... "hello" ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

camerr55 no está en línea Stack level 2

cant hear for first two seconds....?

Advertisement

So when I make a call and the ringing stops I expect to hear... "hello" but there nothing there. So I obviously start the annoying, hello, you there blah blah where the person then says yes I am here I have been saying hello. This also happens in the middle of conversations sometimes where I just stop hearing the person but they can hear me fine.

Has this happened to anyone else? I have had the phone for about a year so not sure what the deal is really.

Also, I am BORED with this phone and looking for new stuff to keep me entertained. Anyone have any good ideas that arent too expensive to get a little more bang for my buck??? thanks!

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    yea it has happened to me when i pick up the phone its a pain in the but i tell ya lol

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    That is a OS issue.. What OS are you running? Version 4.5.takes care of that problem. via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

oopzoohmy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Not true I have 4.5 and when I answer my phone the first 2 second are on speakerphone then it transfers back to the handset.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Happens to me all the time on my 8120. It's even worse when you get a recording. I call my local pharmacy to refill medications and miss "Thank you" and all I get is "for calling CVS pharmacy etc" LOL. Bugs the crap outta me.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Happens to me all the time on my 8120. It's even worse when you get a recording. I call my local pharmacy to refill medications and miss "Thank you" and all I get is "for calling CVS pharmacy etc" LOL. Bugs the crap outta me.
    Thats why they call it a bug..

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well, all those issues or bugs were fixed for me when I did an OS upgrade. In fact that was the main reason I did it.. After consulting here on pinstack, and gathering the info I proceeded my upgrade and now I no longer have that issue. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

C.Ambrosio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2581694A
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    It does it on my 8120 as well, which I find a bit annoying at times as well, but it comes and goes. I've had the 4.5 os for awhile but this just started happening.

Funny you should mention CVS though. Everytime I call them I get the same thing you do. I think that it's there automated system when it comes to cell phones Well at least the BB *wink wink* I think our BB are smarter than their system and its in awe when we call.
    Chardonnay Luv

Taking one day at a time and becoming the person I know I can be.

caustic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I have found this issue with every model across our lineup (8130,8330,9530). It's much worse with the Storm tho....it's an annoyance for sure. I think it is worse with 4.5 than 4.3, but that is a seat of the pants observation....
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

That Guy no está en línea Stack level 1
    yeah same for me first 2 seconds on speaker then it works fine but 4.5 definetly didnt fix that for me