Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm inclined to agree with archer on this one, I have sprint with a 8130 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

angryjesus no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I'm inclined to agree with archer on this one, I have sprint with a 8130 pearl and have never had this problem (though I have on occasion left my jawbone on in my pocket Doh!). I have several friends with Verizon and it has happened to them, regardless of phone make. Hanging up and calling back always fixes it. I must admit though, it seems a good sneaky way to get an upgrade.

lilmissgixxer no está en línea Stack level 2
    Oh man! I have the same problem! I though it was no biggie but I guess I was wrong! =(

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hanging up and calling back never fixes the problem for me. I have done that numerous times and only a battery pull fixes the problem. I got tired of pulling the battery and I got a hard case for my phone, so I use SoftReset and it works like a charm. Had my curve replaced and haven't had the problem with not hearing callers with this one yet.

lilmissgixxer no está en línea Stack level 2
    So I've taken my battery out a few times and no luck guess on to the storm! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123