Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to inform here. It looks as though ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mjhold no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Cant hear audio when placing / receiving calls - works on speakerphone though

Advertisement

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to inform here.

It looks as though some of you have had success with Blackberry support and warranty for this issue.
    Can anyone give me a phone number for this? just so hard to find.

It was such a relief to see that this was somewhat of a common problem and that there is/could be some satisfaction.
    thank you.

gkonya no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Cant hear audio when placing / receiving calls - works on speakerphone though

I have my BB Pearl 8100 through Cincinnati Bell. Have had it about 2 months. Aside from the App Errors that have forced me to reinstall the OS 3 times, I now have this same problem that others have had with the phone ear speaker no longer functioning, forcing me to use the speaker-phone to have conversations. One minute it was working, and the next call I took, there was no one on the other end of the line. Later, I spoke to that person on my home phone and they said they could hear me, but I couldn't hear them.

I don't use T-mobile, I use Cincinnati Bell, so it's not necessarily the carrier that others have talked about, and I have never used or even tried to sync a Bluetooth to the device, so I am not looking to that. I also can't find this TTY setting in the call log options that I have read about.

Based on the previous posts, is the best advice from others to just take it back to Cincinnati Bell and try to get a new phone? No other solutions that anyone had any luck with? Thanks for everyones help in advance.

acallan1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Answer in other forum

This is discussed in another forum:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...674#post799674

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123