well anytime anyone sends me a MMS. I get a Txt from a weird number ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

panamano no está en línea Stack level 1

Cant Get MMS on my Blackberry 8120! ugh!

Advertisement

well anytime anyone sends me a MMS. I get a Txt from a weird number ( like 333 ) and it says to log in to my.t-mobile.com to see it. i mean i do have a Data Plan ( EDGE shows up ) and all that. why cant i just view the message on my phone? anyone care about helpin?

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by panamano View Post
    well anytime anyone sends me a MMS. I get a Txt from a weird number ( like 333 ) and it says to log in to my.t-mobile.com to see it. i mean i do have a Data Plan ( EDGE shows up ) and all that. why cant i just view the message on my phone? anyone care about helpin?
    Your phone isnt being recognised as an MMS capable phone no your wireless network. Usually sending yourself a picture message will resolve this issue

panamano no está en línea Stack level 1
    i sent myself a picture message and i got the damn txt saying to go to this website and view it.......what is it? do i need special settings

i have unlimited txt n data plan.

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by panamano View Post
    i sent myself a picture message and i got the damn txt saying to go to this website and view it.......what is it? do i need special settings

i have unlimited txt n data plan.
    the website is an online picture album for non MMS capable phones. Sending yourself an MMS usually works. Your next option would be to call Tmobile and have them reset your network settings and try again.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    resend your service books then do a batt pull when you reboot go to options mobile network turn network off save and exit wait about 60 sec turn network back on register on TMO network, send MMS/picture msg to yourself...see if that works! if it still does not work try loading Tzones whether it works or not call TMO they have to set you up it might be something on their end!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

TillyTann no está en línea Stack level 1
    work for orange, its because you don't have mms provisioned on your account speak to your network operator who can add it for you, you'll just receive a network message, no amount of service books or battery pulls will make it work

makenzie678 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This happened to me as well. Yet changing your email and SMS/mms inboxes to separate not combined and then send TWO pictures to your self. It worked for me. Good luck.

birdSky no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sending yourself first picture message told the network that your phone is MMS capable. Send yourself another picture message and you should receive it right this time.

mitchsurp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F0115
    Call your provider, ask them to enable MMS. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN MMS PLAN.

cathys1511 no está en línea Stack level 1
    am having problems getting my settings for my blackberry pearl, to send picture messages and to get on the email/internet........please help, i have it on as a pay as you go, the guy at o2 said i could find my settings on here but am STUCK lol

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Maybe your APN settings need to be changed, check out the list here and find the right ones for your carrier

http://forums.pinstack.com/f24/tcp_apn_wap_gateway_port_carrier_settings-360/
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    You're on PAYG, but do they have the data plan available too with your carrier? If not, then you won't be able to send or receive email or go on the internet unless you're on a Wi-Fi connection, which would allow you to surf the net. If you do, then I'd try to resend the service books as this seems to be affecting connectivity and MMS. Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table and tell it to re-register. Follow Azstar's advice too and check under Options > Advanced > TCP/IP and check your APN settings.
    Last edited by MStrawder; 07-04-2009 at 11:33 PM.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS