I tried to get rid of the missed calls icon but what ever I do ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shadow420 no está en línea Stack level 1

cant get the missed calls icon to go away

Advertisement

I tried to get rid of the missed calls icon but what ever I do it never seems to go away I tried all the normal ways to get rid of it yet it remains it always says 4 missed calls if I get more missed calls it adds on to the four that's already there and it always me to clear all the ones after four but its as if the four missed calls has become the default anyone with a clue on what to do?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you pulled the battery?? Or checked your messege folders to see if they are there and need deleted?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    like cowboy said...you might have 4 old messages that were never opened.either clear all mail or go down through them to see if there are any unopened messages.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    try a battery pull usually fixes all messaging or missed call issues
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

spleen no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi

no! battery pull will not resolve the problem, i had the same issu, make a back up and wipe your device then restore data, it will work inchallah

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen View Post
    hi

no! battery pull will not resolve the problem, i had the same issu, make a back up and wipe your device then restore data, it will work inchallah
    wiping your device would probably resolve this issue but there might several ways to resolve this problem without wiping. wiping should be the last option,not the first.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

famu98ee no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2401AFE2
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    wiping your device would probably resolve this issue but there might several ways to resolve this problem without wiping. wiping should be the last option,not the first.

besides voice mail check what else can you do? I have the same problem, but my only has one call showing.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    So do what I did. Call yourself and miss the call, check it, and it should go away. Leave a voicemail if that's what doesn't go away.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Go to your messege folder and open the menu scroll down to search one search opens just make sure all is selected in the type field bring menu back up and click search again. Should show you everything txt email missed calls etc...