I had an 8310 Curve, for less than a month. Battery kept dying and phone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

barbiedoll41 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't find my problem fix listed

Advertisement

I had an 8310 Curve, for less than a month. Battery kept dying and phone cut me off continuously. I got an 8110 Pearl today. On the 8310 my home screen had a picture and the salesman put my most used icon on the screen. Can I do this with the 8110? Also, the picture keeps moving on the home screen, even though I have it set to fill screen. It doesn't stay fixed...

I see where to move icons but can't figure out how to get them moved to home screen to left side of picture. Then I would only have to go into applications when I needed something NOT on my main screen. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~looks like you have a theme issue, that's what it sounds like to me. Try switching themes, that may take care of it for you.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    move them to the top of the icon set, so the first 5 on the very top correspond to the 5 on the home screen. make sense?

Thumbs up Moved Icons to screen

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~looks like you have a theme issue, that's what it sounds like to me. Try switching themes, that may take care of it for you.

thanks so much...it worked changing the theme! I appreciate both of you taking the time to answer!

Moving to the top

Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    move them to the top of the icon set, so the first 5 on the very top correspond to the 5 on the home screen. make sense?

Yes, it made sense after I was able to move them! thanks very much!